This option is currently sold out.
The Yrgacheffe G1 Sesota Natural is subject to an incredible amount of care from start to finish. When the ripe cherries are first brought to the mill to dry on raised African beds, they are constanly turned (day and night!) for the first 48 hours of drying to ensure an even evaporation of the moisture from the cherry. This lends a consistency and cleanliness to the cup, which can prove difficult in a process prone to mold and uneven air circulation. After the coffee is fully dried and the skin, mucilage, and parchment removed, it is sorted and traded through the Ethiopian Coffee Exchange as a Grade 1 Yirgacheffe.
- Growing Altitude: 1750-1950 Meters Above Sea Level
- Arabica Variety: Heirloom
- Harvest Period: August through November
- Milling Process: Natural, Sun-Dried
- Aroma: Blueberry, Strawberry, Milk chocolate
- Flavour: Floral
- Body: Milky body, Incredible balance